1. Artificial pancreas, however, knock insulin into your body automatically. The device looks much like a regular insulin pump, which slips you insulin continuously through your skin, but this one monitors your blood sugar at all times and adjusts itself accordingly. So even when the wearer sleeps, there's no danger of falling into shock if their sugar drops too low.
3. Every four years, Allianz holds an international Olympics for its sports teams. The company covers the athletes' expenses and has an opening ceremony; in 2010, the games were held in Budapest with over 70 countries participating.
4. Asia and Australia account for 11 of the world's top 20 most expensive cities, with eight from Europe and one from South America, the Economist Intelligence Unit's (EIU) worldwide cost of living index found. No North American cities featured in the top 20.
5. 3 . 《歌剧魅影》（ T h e Phantom of the Opera ）是 由安德鲁·韦伯（Andrew Webber）作曲的著名音乐剧，剧中的男主人公“魅影”（Phantom）的右脸上戴着一副面具。
2. "Our data show that the user gave her age as 28, not 13, as reported in the media," the employee said.
3. The need to rebuild supersedes the desire to not give Boston another great pick. That hole has already been dug. Time to crawl out the only way you can: slowly, through smart draft picks, trades, and signings.
6. After 'Gravity' and 'American Hustle,' my picks are in alphabetical order:
1. adj. 接收能力强的，愿意接受的，感官的
3. Bad news for newspaper reporters: Your job has been named the worst in the U.S. for 2015, according to rankings released by job search site CareerCast.com. Two other media positions are also high on the list, along with professions that are physically taxing.
4. Promoting employment should be prioritized, said Premier Li Keqiang at a meeting organized by the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security on last Friday.
5. That an iPhone mini and a LTE license from the Chinese government this year or next could finally persuade China Mobile (CHL), with 700 million subscribers, to cut a deal with Apple.
3. 6. Now, like an addict who can't stop, Gross writes in his Tipping Point blog that QE will run to 2015. Earlier it seemed like the Bubble With No Name Yet should be renamed the Bernanke Bubble. But now, with Gross and Pimco's $2 trillion at stake here, maybe we should call it The Gross Bubble.
Goldie Blox is a toy company on a mission to redefine the “pink aisle” in toy stores. Men dramatically outnumber women in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) education and careers, with girls largely losing interest in these topics by age 8. Goldie Blox toys are designed to inspire future engineers by engaging girls in a way that draws on their strong verbal and storytelling skills — while still offering opportunities to build the skills that can later translate into an interest in engineering. And speaking of opportunity, how does a start-up toy company stand out against the big names that have been dominating the toy space since the beginning of time? In a savvy move, Goldie Blox recently released a video that went viral with their take on the Beastie Boys song “Girls.” Though the video was ultimately taken down, Goldie Blox did an excellent job raising awareness of the need to get more women and girls interested in STEM … and of the Goldie Blox toys.
The survey by the Public Religion Research Institute in partnership with the Religion News Service found political and religious disagreement on what is behind severe weather, which this year has included extreme heat and drought.
Meanwhile, figures such as Wang Jianlin, China’s richest man, have raised concerns about Chinese state-owned enterprises’ investments in Europe, arguing that they lack international management standards.
门萨智商测试的参试者必须是超过十岁半的儿童，测试包括两部分独立的行业标准评估。一部分主要测试语言推理能力;而另一部分包含表格和图形，测试视觉和空间逻辑能力。而来自坦姆赛德的妮诗在第一部分卡特尔III B测试中得到了最高的162分，在第二部分的文化能力量表(Culture Fare Scale)中得到了142分，该测试结果使她名列英国智商最高的前1%人群，而门萨测试成绩前2%的参试者都可以成为门萨会员。