5. The Wizards need to surge ASAP if they want to stay in this. We saw what happened last year when they waited too long to get it together.
6. 2. Wells Fargo
1. 理查德沃特斯(Richard Waters)
2. 8. 不论何时开始都不算晚。
4. "According to our survey last year, only 0.6 to 0.7 percent of students at universities were thinking about starting their own companies. The number among vocational school students was as high as 2.2 percent. However, the idea of vocational students starting businesses is related more to creating jobs for themselves, and the majority of them have chosen to have online shops."
6. The ranking measures the quality and breadth of the schools’ postgraduate programmes. Schools must take part in all four rankings to be eligible for a full score. LBS rose from third last year by participating in all four rankings for the first time.
1. Better still was Iain Roberts, global managing director of the design company Ideo, who asked a question to which I hope never to hear the answer: “How to activate insights around latent mobility or multimodal needs?”
2. James Bond is one of the few constants that movie lovers have in this crazy world of ours. We seem to know that, no matter what, a new Bond movie is always on the way.
3. The French president would have ranked much higher had he not taken a 30% pay cut on assuming office in 2012.
5. Programming these same signals into artificial human limbs would give amputees replacement hands unlike anything we've developed before.
6. Bill Gates topped the list of the world's richest billionaires for the 17th time in 22 years, it has been revealed.
1. 5) I’ve Got Your Back: We’ve all made big mistakes. In those times, step in with a reassurance: “I’m not judging you. You’re going to get through this. You’re not alone. We’ll figure this out together. It’s going to be OK.”
2. Consumer and producer prices are still either muted or in deflationary territory in China – but last month marked something of an uptick for each.
3. “Airbnb is here to stay,” Mr. Gottsegen said. “Instead of fighting it, we should wrap our arms around it and make it better.”
4. Many successful entrepreneurs started later in life. J. K. Rowling (Harry Potter author), Julia Child (chef), and Sam Walton (Wal-Mart) all started their wildly successful brands after they were comfortably along in their lives. Having the experience that comes with age can give you a unique outlook on your business. Life experiences bring depth that the most educated young adult, by his or her nature, is less able to foresee.
5. Box office sales in the world's second largest film market have posted average growth of 35 percent year on year since 2003. In 2015 alone, it grew a whopping 48.7 percent, according to the State Administration of Press, Publication, Radio, Film and Television (SARFT).
6. A record 27,817 civil service jobs are being offered this year by central government departments and subsidiaries.