2. China has 731 million Internet users as of December 2016, roughly the size of Europe's population, according to a report released by the China Internet Network Information Center (CNNIC).
3. In the big closing session of the World Economic Forum in Davos, they recognised risks existed and badly run emerging markets might be vulnerable to shocks, but concluded that the outlook was brighter than it has been for many years.
1. 中国旅游研究院国际旅游研究所(Institute of International Tourism)副所长蒋依依认为，外国游客数量下降的部分原因在于人民币的升值。
3. Back in the movie wasteland of last January, no one could have guessed what a bounty of good films the year would bring. Not just good films, but several that measure up to our idealized notions of what the medium once was. Two candidates for the top of the heap pretty much chose themselves. For sheer entertainment, the clear call is 'American Hustle,' David O. Russell's joyous celebration of 1970s-era con artists and their intricate cons. For innovation-a new theatrical experience born of new technology-'Gravity' whirls in its own orbit. With the understanding that there's nothing to be said against 'American Hustle,' and everything to recommend this screwball comedy for the ages, I think 'Gravity' is the best movie of the year.
5. As for China, lack or stopped development represents the biggest risk for this country. So it is essential that we maintain steady medium-high growth of our economy and that in itself is China’s contribution to global stability.
Angola, Zimbabwe and Albania experienced the largest increases across all the countries surveyed. "On a regional basis, by far the largest gains in life evaluations in terms of the prevalence and size of the increases have been in Latin America and the Caribbean, and in Sub-Saharan Africa", the report said. Reduced levels of corruption also contributed to the rise.