3. Its Academic Ranking of World Universities is made up of six objective indicators, including the number of alumni and staff winning Nobel Prizes and Fields Medals, the number of highly-cited researchers, the number of articles published in the journals Nature and Science, the number of articles indexed in the "Science Citation Index", and their per capita performance.
5. 3. 《间谍之桥》(Bridge of Spies)。几年前，史蒂文·斯皮尔伯格(Steven Spielberg)进入了殿堂级导演的行列，从安德鲁·萨里斯(Andrew Sarris)所谓的“美国电影”中借鉴了最崇高的形式——这部影片中他仍然保持水准。
1. Mark Williams, chief Asia economist at Capital Economics, adds: “We expect that the performance of EM exports will continue to improve in 2017, with export values rising modestly in year-on-year terms.”
3. It was Somerset Maugham who said the French Riviera is “a sunny place for shady people” – and looking around at all the 'models' in the hotel lobbies and the men in dark sunglasses who seemed to know them, I knew what he meant. Behind the festival's shiny facade, there is an unseemly side – and beneath the azure waters, a polluted mess. The French diver and environmentalist Laurent Lombard's video of the Cannes seabed strewn with waste and debris went viral before the festival began. We were assured there was no danger to swimmers, and the mayor had it cleaned up according to the Daily Mail – but the Med had certainly lost some of its sparkle.
4. 6. Charlize Theron - $16.5 million
5. "I heard from several business leaders who shared their concern about our relative silence and impact in urging the political leadership to act on behalf of the citizenry," Schultz wrote in a letter on his company's website.
6. Inclusive and green finance
1. "I have school tomorrow, so I can't stay up late," she told the paper.
3. 来自的日本的Kazutaka Kurihara和 Koji Tsukada被授予声学奖，以奖励他们发明的“沉默枪”——这是一种可以打断人说话的机器，其原理是让说话者听到自己稍有延迟的说话声音，这个装置可以治疗在特定演讲中容易结巴的人。
4. But yeah, of course they should tank. And so should the Kings. Again. And the Heat. And the Magic. These are mediocre teams, at best, without high upsides even in the most optimistic projections.
5. Benchmark oil prices dropped below $40 a barrel last week, the lowest level in six years, darkening investor sentiment towards commodity-linked companies and exporting countries including Brazil, Russia and South Africa.
Three leading energy agencies recently said production from outside the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries would increase this year, much of it from U.S. shale. Added to that is the possible return to market of millions of Middle East barrels as Iran, Iraq and Libya potentially ramp up production. All of that is set to press on prices.
The companies that have tried — and so far failed — to create a sustained ETF boom in Asia say the need for wholesale reform suggests the market will be defined by a protracted effort to convince both the regulators and customers to redraw the scenery.
Condos and co-ops have been laying down the law, writing warning memos and fining wayward residents. For renters, breaking the rules could jeopardize a lease. Condos are tightening security, asking doormen to scrutinize visitors and requiring residents to sign authorization forms for guests. The practice has also raised insurance concerns.