1. The first view is that the price is inherently cyclical. What has come down must go back up again and the deeper the trough the higher the next mountain.
3. Right now, she's focusing on her modeling career, but also hopes to branch out into acting.
4. There are two divergent views of what is happening to the oil price ithin the industry and among serious investors. 2016 may help us to see which is correct.
5. 2. Staying too long in a job that you want to leave
6. "An institution's global outlook is one of the key markers of a prestigious university. The top institutions hire faculty from all over the world, attract students from a global market of top talent and collaborate with leading departments wherever they happen to be based." said Phil Baty, editor of Times Higher Education World University Rankings.