6. Apple Inc., Alphabet Inc.'s Google, and Coca-Cola Co. topped the list of the world's 100 most valuable brands in 2016, while technology and automotive brands dominated the overall rankings, according to a new report from brand consultancy Interbrand.
1. 阿斯利·埃尔多安(Asli Erdogan)
2. Japan, ranked No. 5 overall, is the top performing Asian country. It ranks No. 5 in Movers and No. 1 as the most forward-looking country.
3. Best chances: Sally Hawkins is only a fraction behind current best actress favorite Frances McDormand.
4. United States emissions had been declining because of increased burning of natural gas in power generation, which emits less carbon dioxide for each unit of energy than does coal. But the nation reported an increase in 2013 as coal regained some market share. If that trend continues, it could prove to be a challenge for the Obama administration as it seeks to institute tighter policies on greenhouse gases.
5. Sandy has caused large-scale damage, with more possibly to come.
6. The third gunman, Amedy Coulibaly, who stormed a kosher supermarket on Friday,never left for such training, said Valls.
1. Ferreira added that while the entire Brazilian population has suffered during preparations for the World Cup, mostly because of big construction projects that have snarled traffic and extended already long commutes for the poor who live on the outskirts of cities, she feels like only the rich are reaping the benefits of the real World Cup experience.
2. The ranking is based on data collected from two surveys: one of the participating business schools and the other of alumni who graduated three years ago — the class of 2013.
3. 'The market for colored diamonds is really, really high, because they are so rare,' he said.
1. A Datafolha polling group survey published in the Folha de S. Paulo newspaper showed that at Saturday's Brazil versus Chile match, 67 percent of attendees classified themselves as white and 90 percent came from Brazil's top two economic classes, which represent about 15 percent of the country's population.
2. Since Sunday, viewers everywhere have been in mourning, at least judging by the Twitterati.