1. If you wake up every morning Monday through Friday and never feel excited to go to work, that is a problem. It means you aren't enjoying your job and it is diminishing your quality of life. If you wake up every day and dread going to work, it's time to consider quitting your job.
6. In comments reported by state news agency Xinhua on Thursday from a speech given at a meeting of regional leaders in Cambodia on Wednesday, Mr Li said the Chinese economy had performed above expectations in 2017 as trade reversed two years of declines.
1. 单词reflection 联想记忆：
2. A new report released just last week confirmed that many of us are still using the word 'password' to access our accounts.
3. Zuckerberg also helped launch a lobbying group that is working toward immigration and education reform in the U.S called FWD.us.
4. Some hits have gone so far over the top they should be winded, yet instead keep on puffing gusts of hot air, including “Downton Abbey,” “Scandal” and “Revenge.” A new addition on ABC, “How to Get Away With Murder” was a fun substitute, a lurid nighttime soap opera about lawbreaking defense lawyers — “Law & Disorder.”
1. 《倒霉蛋：罗伯特·博斯特的生与死》(Jinx: The Life and Deaths of Robert Durst)，HBO，2月8日播出。《追捕弗雷德曼家族》(Capturing the Friedmans)的导演安德鲁·杰瑞克奇(Andrew Jarecki)执导了这部六集系列纪录片，在片中与博斯特先生通力合作。博斯特出身纽约房地产世家，与数起谋杀事件有关，他的第一任妻子失踪之谜至今未曾解开。
2. Talking to Town & Country, Industry Kitchen Executive Chef Braulio Bunay said he was inspired to create the pizza by the city's Financial District, which he described as 'the epitome of decadence'.
3. Earlier on Tuesday Mr Rutte had issued a call for calm in the dispute with Turkey.
4. v. 投，掷，抛，铸造，丢弃，指定演员，加起来，投射(目
6. “If you were going to be betting, you would bet its going to be warmer than 2015,” said Mr Karl.
While both numbers came in below forecast, they show how the BoJ has a tough decision on its hands, with respect to potentially ramping up its quantitative easing programme. The monthly numbers look good, the yearly ones not so much.