1. At the forum, tech entrepreneurs also shared their views on virtual reality, which they said will be the most important computing platform over the next five to 10 years.
2. 单词distract 联想记忆：
4. Everyone else is trying to win. The Mavericks, all of 3-13, proudly announced that they won't tank. Yet, this is expected to be one of the best NBA drafts in years, with Markelle Fultz, Jayson Tatum, Lonzo Ball, Josh Jackson, Harry Giles, OG Anunoby, Ivan Rabb ... the list goes on!
5. Misrepresenting your credentials or intentionally plagiarizing, lying on time sheets or billable hours, misusing expense accounts or abusing company credit cards, stealing the kudos for a co-workers' accomplishments, or otherwise robbing your employers blind can all cost you your job.
1. Will a stable and liquid bitcoin futures market develop
2. More than an hour into Apple’s annual shareholder meeting in February, Tim Cook had patiently fielded questions ranging from its plans for the television market to what he thought of Google Glass. But when one audience member tried to push Apple’s chief executive on the profitability of Apple’s various environmental initiatives, such as its solar-powered data centre, Mr Cook snapped.
3. Don't Make Yourself Too Comfortable
4. Temperatures in 2015 also shattered the previous record set in 2014 by 0.13C, according to Nasa.
5. 1. 仅根据薪水选工作
6. 3. 3M
1. "Those who disrupt testing and harm the equity of education by cheating will get the punishment they deserve," the ministry said.
2. Mr Yao, 46, is based in the southern Chinese city of Shenzhen and first made his fortune in real estate. But it was his Baoneng Group’s foray into insurance and subsequent raid on Vanke, a cross-city property rival, that fuelled the estimated ninefold increase in his net worth in the space of a year.
Obama's projected victory would set the country's course for the next four years on spending, taxes, healthcare, the role of government and foreign policy challenges such as the rise of China and Iran's nuclear ambitions。