2. Social customer service kills the dreaded phone tree
3. More than 27,000 vacancies are offered by over 120 central departments and their affiliated public institutions in the 2017 civil servant recruitment drive. The number of vacancies is about the same as 2016.
4. Verification and evaluation should be enhanced before publication, Wang said.
3. Cannes' heckles and jeers are famous and the first film to fall foul of this tough crowd was Gus Van Sant's Sea of Trees, which was greeted by a storm of raspberries and thunderous boos at its press screening. Because these take place before a film receives its black-tie premiere, word quickly gets around and can cast a pall over the big event. When Naomi Watts and Matthew McConaughey took their turn on the red carpet, it had “a horrifically compelling walk-of-shame quality” according to the Daily Telegraph. But the Texan actor put on a brave face at a press conference shortly afterwards. “Anyone has as much right to boo as they do to ovate,” he said. I think we know what he meant.
4. "We have searched for Richard and we have found him. Now it's time to honour him," she said.
5. 在此次上榜的5所中国学院当中，上海高级金融学院排名最高，领先于北京大学光华管理学院(Guanghua School of Management at Peking University)和清华大学经济管理学院(School of Economics and Management, Tsinghua University)，后两家学院分别排名第17位和第18位。
2. Chinese state media reported that box office revenue growth was 13.5 percent in 2017, with this year marking only a modest decline.
3. ●"Woman arrested for defecating on boss’ desk after winning the lottery"
5. The most exciting part is the offseason
6. But the temperature of 1998 is now being surpassed every four or five years, and 2014 was the first time that happened without a significant El Ni?o. Gavin A. Schmidt, head of NASA’s Goddard Institute for Space Studies in Manhattan, said the next strong El Ni?o would probably rout all temperature records.
3. United States emissions had been declining because of increased burning of natural gas in power generation, which emits less carbon dioxide for each unit of energy than does coal. But the nation reported an increase in 2013 as coal regained some market share. If that trend continues, it could prove to be a challenge for the Obama administration as it seeks to institute tighter policies on greenhouse gases.
4. 11) I often feel unhappy 0 1 2 3 4
5. Life Is Strange
6. n. 飞行，航班
1. James Kynge
2. 2010 S&P 500 index (year-end): 1300
3. The Amsterdam crisis began when a Dutch group known as the Seppenwolde syndicate made a big, contrarian bet on the shares of East India Company. Those shares had plunged in 1771 mainly because of losses in Bengal, but the company kept paying high dividends and covered up its shortfalls by borrowing money. Convinced that East India shares would quickly rebound, the Seppenwolde group aggressively bought them on margin. But instead of rebounding, the shares fell even further after the company slashed its dividend.
You don't know how to fix the holes in our ozone layer. You don't know how to bring salmon back up a dead stream. You don't know how to bring back an animal now extinct.And you can't bring back forests that once grew where there is now desert. If you don't know how to fix it, please stop breaking it! 您不知道怎么去修补大气的臭氧空洞，您也不知道怎么去从死亡的河流中拯救鱼类，您更不知道如何把灭绝的动物复苏，您也不能把沙漠中从前完整的森林带回来。如果您不知道如何拯救，那么请您停止破坏吧！
“Selling out!” “Pandering to the Americans!” The cries went up immediately when the official selection was announced. The list of directors crossing over to make films in English was a long one including the Italians Matteo Garrone and Paolo Sorrentino, Yorgos Lanthimos of Greece, Norway's Joachim Trier and even Guillaume Nicloux of France, a country whose cultural establishment is highly sensitive to the creeping Anglophone menace. The argument goes that Cannes is supposed to be a haven for world cinema; for English, there is Hollywood. But does it really matter? Films at Cannes in languages other than French or English play with subtitles in both languages – and that's a lot of text to deal with.
Will Smith had a very successful career in the late 80s and early 90s as the second half of rap duo DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince. But in spite of his financial success, Smith did not manage his money well. It's a pretty classic tale, really. New fame, lots of money, no future plans, and lots of fancy toys added up to a lot of overspending. This lack of oversight and fiscal irresponsibility landed him on the brink of bankruptcy. He owed the government back taxes that he had not paid.