5. We will step up the development of public facilities in rural areas.
6. US schools are rebuilding their strength in this ranking, with their number increasing to 51. This had dropped below 50 for the first time in 2016, down to 47. Six of the eight new or returning schools are from the US.
4. A host of examples of the demagogic route to power exists, in both past and present.
5. Some would argue that Carly Simon's theme to The Spy Who Loved Me is the best James Bond theme song ever. They may have a point, but maybe what's really going on is that this is just "the best song from a James Bond movie." It's a fun tune, catchy as hell, romantic and beautifully sung. But nothing about this seems to specifically evoke James Bond, his adventures, his history or even his films. "Nobody Does It Better" is still a winner by any estimation; there's just happens to be a reason why it didn't crack our top five.
4. One of the few lots to sell significantly above its estimate, at Sotheby’s, was a 1780 landscape by Joseph Wright of Derby showing a cavern in the Gulf of Salerno with the figure of Julia, the banished daughter of Emperor Augustus.
5. Hopefully the experts come up with a better plan than one that fell flat earlier this year. The country's tourism body unveiled a 'Beautiful China' logo in February to market the country overseas, but the campaign was mocked for its contrast with the many photos of China's not-so-beautiful cities shrouded in pollution.
6. “即使你已经接受美联储加息的现实，也还有其他原因感到紧张，”美银美林(Bank of America Merrill Lynch)新兴市场负责人戴维樠纳(David Hauner)表示。他指出，油价不断下跌和中国经济增长放缓，是CBOE的VIX指数（反映投资者情绪的晴雨表）所衡量的市场波动水平自8月以来居高不下的其中两大原因。
1. n. 肩膀，肩部
2. 8. How to dip dye hair
3. 里奥斯工作非常努力。她很小的时候就从萨尔瓦多来到了美国。以优异成绩从高中毕业后，她一边养家，一边读完大学。成立Nation Waste Inc.公司的时候，她并没有感到害怕。22岁的时候，里奥斯刚刚从休斯敦大学（the University of Houston）毕业几个月就贷款购买了两辆卡车，毅然投身由男性主导的垃圾处理行业。目前，这家位于休斯敦的公司有24名全职员工。里奥斯说：“回头看看过去的经历，总是让我感到吃惊。我很小的时候就跟着父母来到美国，现在我正在实现我的美国梦。”
4. Behind the facade of many a New York City apartment building is the dissonant sound of residents complaining. The gripes that make their way to the inbox of my Ask Real Estate column offer a glimpse into how residents cope with the myriad irritations that come with living in cramped and costly homes. They include the co-op shareholder horrified by a neighbor’s rats’ nest; the parents whose building has barred them from using a stroller in the elevator; and the renter whose kitchen cabinets fell from the walls.
Last year, the Education Ministry issued a booklet warning Korean high school students of 'plastic surgery syndrome', citing Michael Jackson and a local woman whose addiction to plastic surgery left her with a grotesquely swollen face.