1. While still on stage, Beatty blamed the epic mishap on being given the wrong envelope, saying he had seen the name Emma Stone from 'La La Land' when he opened his envelope.
2. The Killing of a Sacred Deer
3. There was no immediate word from the Romney camp on the reported results。
4. Summly attempts to solve this problem by creating “snapshots” of stories that allow readers to browse more quickly than reading full articles. The app will close down but Mr D’Aloisio’s technology will be integrated into Yahoo’s mobile apps.
6. “…said he never lets people see him sweat — but he was sweating profusely.”
2. Saving Cancer Patients in Africa
3. As a result, in the first 10 months of 2016, the year-on-year decline in EM exports in dollar terms was just 6.6 per cent, according to calculations by Capital Economics, a marked improvement on the 11.6 per cent contraction seen in 2015, as the third chart illustrates.
4. Ms Rogers added that she had not given her son parental consent to play the game as stated in its terms and conditions, and that as the game was free to play, the studio could not claim loss of profit as a result of the cheats.
5. Much of the boost in exports came from shipments to the US, which grew for the first time since March at an annualised rate of 6.9 per cent to $36.8bn. Among other destinations that swung back to growth last month was the the EU, shipments to which rose 5.1 per cent to $29.9bn, as did those to Japan, by 3.2 per cent to $12.2bn.
5. And, at random, some other highlights from the list:
6. The Republican candidate appeared unsure at times and occasionally stumbled over his lines as if struggling to remember his briefing notes. He began sweating as Obama, aggressive from the start, got the better of him during exchanges on Iran, Iraq and Russia as well as on US military spending.
2. Brazilian soccer fan Joedir Sancho Belmonte missed the 1950 World Cup final to stay home with his sick mother. Sixty-four years later, Belmonte exchanged his original unused ticket for three new tickets to the 2014 final.
The global battle for the living room continued in Germany with Sony announcing it 2has sold 10 million PlayStation 4s worldwide. To keep that momentum going, Sony announced a number of exclusive new titles at the show, including the action game Hellblade from developer Ninja Theory, the open world adventure game Wild from Rayman creator Michel Ancel, the shooter Alienation from Housemarque, and Q Games genre-bending The Tomorrow Children. Microsoft announced that Square Enix and Crystal Dynamics Rise of the Tomb Raider, the second game in the rebooted Lara Croft franchise, will be an Xbox exclusive in 2015. Xbox will also be getting another big sequel next year with Halo 5: Guardians.