5. 2. Tell all your friends not to give birth or wed or die or whatever during the World Cup coz we won’t go.
6. That creates an identity vacuum to be filled.
1. Belmonte's 1950 ticket will be displayed at a Zurich museum that is set to open in 2015, according to Jerome Valcke, FIFA's secretary general. "This is something rare we would like to have for the museum," he said.
4. Agriculture/forestry/husbandry/fishery and the service industry offer the lowest pay to new grads, at 3,347 and 3,115 yuan a month on average.
5. Starting a business can wreak havoc on the owner’s personal life. While all the above tips are necessary for success, taking care of yourself mentally and physically is also imperative. Exercise, sleep and diet play a central role in ensuring you implement these policies successfully. All of them drive attitude, motivation and relationships.
6. A fourth terminal has just been completed and is due to open in the second half of 2017.
2. A lighthearted rom-com starring Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore is the last thing you'd expect to mirror real life, but this comedy was in fact partially based on a true story. Sandler plays a veterinarian who falls in love with Barrymore, an amnesiac whose memory resets at the beginning of each day. He learns that Barrymore has replayed the same day over and over again since a car crash left her with a traumatic brain injury. Upset by the lie she has been living, Sandler's character makes a series of videos that explain her accident and her life for her to watch each morning.
“When I look at the data, I keep coming back to this issue that it’s really about identity politics,” said Elisabeth Ivarsflaten, a professor at Norway’s University of Bergen who studies Europe’s far-right parties. “This is the most powerful predictor of support for the populists.”
China's Internet industry is often derided as a realm for knockoffs, especially of companies banned in China. Chinese search giant Baidu Inc. has a website that looks like Google Inc's. Tencent's flagship product, instant messaging service QQ, was launched in 1999 as OICQ and had similar functions to then-popular instant messaging service ICQ. Sina Corp.'s Weibo, a popular microblogging service, is invariably described as 'Twitter-like' in the Western media.
One of the more unique games announced at Gamescom was Silent Hills, the latest sequel in Konami’s bestselling horror franchise (which has also spawned two films). The world of gaming and movies combine in this new game, which is being developed by Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain creator Hideo Kojima and Pacific Rim director Guillermo del Toro. The game will star The Walking Dead’s Norman Reedus.