1. Ironically the list comes out the same day that Trump is meeting with Bill Gates, who is the world's richest man for the fourth straight year.
2. If you outsource any or all of your content writing, you need to make sure your content is original. Paste content into Copyscape’s analyzer tool, and you’ll instantly know whether the content is original.
2. 2. Don’t fantasize about big brother: I am only legend.
3. When Dickens wrote about the French Revolution in A Tale of Two Cities, he did it with nearly a century of hindsight. Here, at the end of December, I don’t enjoy that luxury. As such, some of the trends I’ve written here are likely to remain in force for the foreseeable future, while others may have already begun to fade. As one of this period’s “noisiest authorities,” I insist only on your receiving this review with just one caveat in mind: Past performance does not guarantee future results.
4. The world is casting its eye on Brazil for hosting two of the most coveted sporting events — the 2014 FIFA World Cup and the Summer Olympics two years after. Except for watching exciting games and cheering for your favorite team and players, you can also take a trip to “the lungs of the earth”, the Amazon forest, to escape the crowds and embrace nature. Either way, Brazil is sure to leave you with an unforgettable memory.
5. Chinese state media reported that box office revenue growth was 13.5 percent in 2017, with this year marking only a modest decline.
6. 10. Taitung, Taiwan-The footbridge which connects small, uninhabited Sanxiantai Island to Taitung is celebrated for its eight looping arches. This coastal county is in Lonely Planet's list of top destinations in Asia to visit in 2016.
1. The overall 2018 ranking encompasses more schools than ever before – 1,250 universities located across 74 countries. This is an increase from the 1,000 schools in 65 countries included in last year's edition.
2. 她也曾应邀参加《吉米秀》(Jimmy Kimmel)和《艾伦秀》(The Ellen Show)。对于一个青春期未到的人来说，有机会上这两个节目还算不错。
3. Actively expanding China's opening up to the world
Britney Spears continued her fall in the standings, after being knocked down from number 1 to number 5 in 2009, only to land at number 10 in 2010 as rising stars such as Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber become more prominent.
In the true-crime drama “Foxcatcher,” the actor Steve Carell, best known for comedy, loses himself behind a prosthetic facade in portraying the multimillionaire John E. du Pont. The standout in the makeup package is the beaklike nose he sports.
Ronaldo's monster pay-packet was the result of his eye-watering pound 38.5 million-a-year salary with Spanish giants Real Madrid and endorsement deals with the likes of Nike, watchmaker Tag Heuer and nutrition supplements group Herbalife - themselves worth pound 22 million.
Over the summer, the bubble in the Chinese stock markets burst, wiping out trillions of dollars in valuation. Despite extensive efforts to contain the plunge, the Shanghai Composite Index had declined 43 percent on Aug. 26 since its peak on June 12.