2. In short, some New Yorkers dislike their neighbors almost as much as they do their landlords. Co-op and condominium boards beware: You do not fare much better.
6. Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
2. Here, a quick peek at Power Women 2013:
3. "There are close to 70 French citizens or residents in France who have died in Syria and Iraq in the ranks of the terrorists," he added.
4. On average, executive pay packets hit 7.09 million yuan in 2016, up 8% year-on-year, higher than the rate of China's GDP and per capita disposable incomes, which were 6.7% and 6.3% respectively.
5. “The employee said she was going out to buy boots, but was never seen again.”
3. 《发生什么了，西蒙妮小姐?》(What Happened, Miss Simone?)，导演：利兹·加布斯(Liz Garbus)。
5. Jacobs vowed at the meeting to improve management and cooperation with the association to enhance the credibility of the science. He stressed the publisher was not targeting China, as it had also retracted papers by experts from other countries, the statement said.
6. Big Little Lies
1. Best of luck in the year to come.愿你在未来的一年里，吉星高照。
2. Russian and English fans may have dominated headlines during this month's Euro 2016 football championships for their boorish, thuggish behavior.
3. The understandings are that winners never take all.
5. 'But then it always challenges and nudges and says "well wait a minute".
6. n. 有价证券；担保；保证人；抵押物（security的
1. Most of these islands were owned by corporations planning tourism, but also by individuals who built private clubhouses to entertain friends.
2. Other engines cited among 2014’s best include turbodiesels in the BMW 5 Series luxury sedan and the compact Chevrolet Cruze, the horizontally opposed 2.7-liter six-cylinder in the Porsche Cayman two-seat sports coupe and the 1.8-liter turbo-four in the compact Volkswagen Jetta sedan.
3. Kate Winslet is another Brit who’s opted for the loo for her best actress Academy Award, which she was awarded for her complex role as a concentration camp guard in the 2008 adaptation of Bernhard Schlink’s novel, The Reader.
German Three:Mercedes-Benz begins to sag as new lower-priced Benz’s inevitably erode its once invincible “the best or nothing” status. At BMW, imminent arrival of a new 7-series cements its status as the preferred brand of Scarsdale, Shaker Heights, and Santa Monica. A new A3, starting at $30, 795, should nicely lift Audi’s sales beyond 2014’s 15% climb, and a new Q7 SUV should nicely lift profits.