1. Despite China's rise, an "innovation divide" persists between developed and developing countries amid increasing awareness among policymakers that fostering innovation is crucial to a vibrant, competitive economy.
3. One of the more notorious incidents was when Zhu Ling, a student at the prestigious Tsinghua University, was paralyzed when her roommate allegedly poisoned her with thallium in 1994.
4. 9. 杰西卡?帕尔
5. Against: Could the film be seen as a film of great performances, rather than a truly great piece of cinema
6. 单词lasting 联想记忆：
1. Only Kobe Bryant had played in more games by age 32, and did so with fewer minutes, and that's just including regular-season games.
2. 受原油输送问题影响，纽约商品交易所交易的美国基准西得克萨斯中质油价格已持续走低。虽然这些问题近来有所缓解，但美银美林(Bank of America Merrill Lynch)基本大宗商品研究部门主管舍尔斯(Sabine Schels)怀疑这些问题不会消失。
3. Inarritu said: "I forgot to thank all the native Americans who made this film possible. I cannot say how surprised I am and how proud I am to have survived this film with all these fellows."
4. More than 100 countries are ranked according to 82 indicators of innovation, which is critical to driving growth in a competitive globalised world, said "The Global Innovation Index 2016". China's move up from 29th last year marks the first time a middle-income country has joined the top 25.
5. The Martian was named best comedy or musical motion picture.
6. The drama got 7.2 points on Douban, receiving criticism for having too much romance and too few of Zhou's struggles.
3. London Business School is top of the 2014 FT ranking of European business schools, regaining the position it last held in 2005. LBS pushed the 2013 joint winners HEC Paris and Spain’s IE Business School into second and third places respectively.