2. 6. You don’t just pass in front of the TV if i’m watching football, you better crawl on the floor.
3. This summer, Noel will enter restricted free agency expecting to be compensated handsomely given his demonstrated defensive impact, untapped potential and lottery pick pedigree, even though he's logged fewer than 5,000 minutes during his career.
4. Americans: While you're here, why not pretend to be Canadian? Very few Britons can tell the difference, and it will allow you to rescue yourself from awkward conversations about the death penalty.
5. Despite the huge production, the focus was on the 40 gorgeous models who walked the runway.
4. Scarlett Johansson of Captain America: Civil War was third at $25 million, down nearly 30 percent from 2015.
5. China hopes that the Asia-Pacific region will be one that enjoys order and stability, a region that is able to work out issues through consensus-building consultation, properly manage differences through dialogue and has the wisdom to resolve differences.
6. 14. On the Other Hand Here is an estimate of the movies directed by women that were released by major studios this year: Warner Bros. (five! — Lana Wachowski, Anne Fletcher, Dana Nachman, Nancy Meyers, Patricia Riggen); Universal (three — Sam Taylor Johnson, Elizabeth Banks, Angelina Jolie); Disney (one — Niki Caro); Paramount (0); Fox (0); and Sony (0). (I excluded Fox and Sony’s specialty units.)
2. "Those who disrupt testing and harm the equity of education by cheating will get the punishment they deserve," the ministry said.
3. The slower acceleration also tracks with trends in real estate investment, which felt a (slight) bite from property purchasing curbs in top-tier cities last month as nation-wide sales also decelerated in both volume and value terms.
The world’s 100 biggest brands still command a significant premium over others and that value increased by 3 per cent to $3.4tn this year, according to the latest BrandZ rankings compiled by Millward Brown, the research agency.
Harry Potter fans, it's time for another movie. A prequel to the Harry Potter films, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them follows the adventures of Newt Scamander in an ancient New York. It is based on the Hogwarts textbook in Harry Potter by the same name.