1. Jia Yongsheng general director of the demolition company told China's state TV channel CCTV: 'For this kind of large-scale blasting demolition conducted in the downtown area we not only need to guarantee the demolition result but also strictly control the adverse effects of blasting.'
4. With assets under management of $200bn, according to Nomura Securities, Japan’s ETF market is about $50bn larger than all other Asia-Pacific ETF markets put together. At the end of August, the market value of the BOJ’s ETF holdings was $175bn.
5. As well as dancing, she has her eye on singing and acting - she has already acted in the TV shows Drop Dead Diva and Austin & Ally.
3. 8. Sturgill Simpson “Metamodern Sounds in Country Music” (High Top Mountain) A throwback progressive hunkered down with a whip-smart band: country music has seen this before. But on his breakthrough second album, Sturgill Simpson made it a pliable trademark, grounded at every turn by his winning, seen-it-all baritone.
5. China's Internet celebrities are estimated to create a whopping 58 billion market in 2016, far surpassing the 44 billion yuan in box office sales generated last year, according to an industry report.
6. 8. 亚马逊的自助出版工具
1. 他会在自己的独唱专辑中尝试什么样的歌曲呢：《Sweet Creature》（《可爱的人儿》）和《Ever Since New York》（《自从来到纽约》）是温馨的原声抒情歌曲；而在《Kiwi》（《奇异果》）这首歌中，他大声地炫耀着自己的欢乐；《Two Ghosts》（《两只幽灵》）则是一首为分手而惋惜的歌曲。
2. The Female Warlord Who Had C.I.A. Connections and Opium Routes
3. The CSI 300, which consists of 300 of the top A-shares traded on the Shanghai and Shenzhen exchanges, is down 7 per cent and will be shut for the remainder of the day.
4. With a bit of help from Charles Dickens, let’s take a look back at the year in which almost nothing worked:
5. 1. Peaceful Era
1. 2. LinkedIn. Brand love: 47% / Rank: 309
2. The second half of this year should see a similar number of IPOs, making a total of about 120 cases in 2016 with about 60 billion to 80 billion yuan in financing volume, Lyn predicted.
3. Sometimes bosses suck. But if your boss sucks all the time and takes advantage of your time, it's time to find a new job.
Uruguay represents a more curious case, in that its players are footballing aristocracy disguised as minnows. Like Belgium, it is a relatively young nation, yet on the field of play the Uruguayans are old hands. They have won the World Cup twice, first at the inaugural event in 1930, and then in 1950, when Brazil hosted the tournament. The latter occasion, when Brazil succumbed in front of a world-record 200,000 fans or more, is referred to there as the "Maracanazo", a national tragedy still felt today.