1. HSBC economist Hongbin Qu said the survey pointed to lost momentum in China's manufacturing sector: He expects Beijing to respond with measures to counteract the slowdown.
2. "The CPI just went up two percent year on year in 2016, less than the three-percent predictive index. It was a moderate inflation, and reflected the price level was effectively controlled and basically stable," said Jin.
3. 内容来自:可可英语 http://www.kekenet.com/read/201303/232075.shtmlThose looking for greater happiness and satisfaction in life should head to northern Europe, but steer clear of Egypt and countries worst hit by the eurozone crisis, according to the 2013 World Happiness Report released Monday by Columbia University's Earth Institute.
4. Wealthy Chinese bought at least seven overseas islands in 2014.
6. "No one really knows how (end times) would look and how God would bring it about," Cox said.