3. Their positional matchups with both Cleveland and Boston now look much more palatable.
5. 单词haven 联想记忆：
6. The Fed last month laid out a timetable to slow the pace of its bond purchases throughout the year. The central bank, which had been soaking up $85 billion a month in Treasurys and mortgage-backed securities since late 2012, plans to reduce the pace of purchases by $10 billion at each meeting until it is no longer buying bonds at year-end.
2. Most technology developers are seeing app use grow and web use decline. That means companies have to have strong, fast, meaningful mobile platforms and those that don't lose customers.
3. In a closely fought debate about the six shortlisted titles, one judge described Mr Ford’s book as “a hard-headed and all-encompassing” analysis of the problem. Lionel Barber, FT editor and chair of the judging panel, called The Rise of the Robots “a tightly written and deeply researched addition to the public policy debate”.
4. Newt Scamander is a magiczoologist who studies magical creatures.
1. 单词slouch 联想记忆：
2. Any decision by China’s policymakers to begin selling down the country’s huge reserves would have a large impact on markets.
3. Choose the number next to each statement that best reflects your feelings.
3. The report also found that the top cities in intellectual capital and innovation and technological readiness also achieved high scores in the overall ranking, a clear indication that technologically advanced cities were more likely to earn the title of "cities of opportunity".