4. One of the highest-paid Bollywood actresses, Deepika Padukone hold the third position in the list of 10 most beautiful women of 2015. She is considered a sex symbol and style icon in India. Padukone ranks high on various listings of the most attractive Indian women. She is cited by her figure, height, smile, and eyes as her distinctive physical features. She is an active celebrity endorser for several brands and products, including Tissot, Sony Cyber-shot, Nescafe, Vogue eyewear, Maybelline and Pepsi, among others.
6. In the 2013 survey, Tokyo reclaimed the title as the world's most expensive city. Currency swings pushed Zurich into the No.1 position last year but government exchange rate controls have driven the Swiss city back to No.7 in the list. Osaka in Japan was ranked the second most expensive.
1. Inarritu said: "I forgot to thank all the native Americans who made this film possible. I cannot say how surprised I am and how proud I am to have survived this film with all these fellows."
3. Man got to tell himself he understand.
4. adj. 流行的，大众的，通俗的，受欢迎的
5. Companies are always looking to save money, and outsourcing some roles to freelancers can help. Virtual assistants can perform many of the duties of full-time staffers, but with less commitment. These workers could help expand a business, or just encourage things to run more smoothly.
6. You'd love to know the balance of forces that shape and move your ponytail, right? That's why Joseph Keller, Raymond Goldstein, Patrick Warren and Robin Ball received this igNOMINIOUS prize!
1. 单词invigorate 联想记忆：
2. 4.Captain America: Civil War
5. Against: Opening so early in the year outside of awards season could hinder its chances.
6. Emissions have been falling gradually in recent years in most of the developed countries, in part because of economic weakness but also because of strengthening climate policies. Emissions in the 28-nation European Union fell 1.8 percent in 2013, despite increases in coal consumption in a few countries, including Germany and Poland. Emissions decreased sharply in Britain, Italy and Spain.