1. As economic growth has slowed, policymakers have become increasingly concerned about the pace of lending. Banking assets increased by more than Rmb72tn ($11tn) last year, according to figures from the banking regulator.
1. Refugees from Syria, which has been torn apart by a five-year-old civil war that has left over 200,000 people dead and millions more displaced, account for half of all those counted, followed by refugees from two other war-torn countries, Afghanistan and Iraq.
2. 总排名76位的新加坡管理大学(Singapore Management University)李光前商学院(Lee Kong Chian School of Business)是首家进入这一排行榜的新加坡商学院。今年共7家亚洲商学院上榜。李光前商学院校友在亚洲商学院中最具国际流动性。他们在流动性指标方面排名第25，比在亚洲商学院中流动性排第二的台湾国立中山大学(National Sun Yat-Sen University)高57位。
3. We will weave a strong safety net to ensure people's wellbeing.
2. The capital plans to move most of its municipal departments to the suburban district of Tongzhou in 2017, the Beijing Municipal Committee announced on Wednesday.
4. China's innovation indicators show "consistent steady improvement", Gurry said, adding: "And there's no reason to think that that will not continue."
5. There are two divergent views of what is happening to the oil price ithin the industry and among serious investors. 2016 may help us to see which is correct.
6. Japanese Three: Honda treads water while it waits for bold new designs from its Americanized management team to reach market, particularly the Acura NSX super car, which has been on the auto show circuit now for several years. Focused now on his legacy, CEO Carlos Ghosn drives executives even harder to meet targets in his latest three-year plan while he grooms a successor. As for Toyota, Automotive News declares that it is firing on “all cylinders” before its move from Southern California with fresh products in key segments.
5. The secretive billionaire who launched a hostile takeover bid for China’s largest property developer has emerged as one of the country’s richest people, illustrating how leveraged financial investments are propelling huge increases in private wealth.
6. Although the average punctuality rate of the surveyed airports rose 7% year-on-year to 70.4% in 2016, the average delay time was 33 minutes.
2. Last year he told an interviewer that 'among others' he would be giving his riches to Choupette.
3. "Students are not suited for starting businesses on their own," said Zhang, adding that vocational students are more eager to start businesses than university undergraduates.